Luis Carlos Badia has founded his own international masterclasses, inspiring and contributing to sharing music with young musicians whilst lying the grounds of his own orchestra. From 1994 he recruited the best quality musicians available to create one of the top class Spanish orchestras.
In honour of Lord Yehudi Menuhin, he started a series of courses named after him and to which were invited recognised international teachers in Spain.
As a recognised conductor with a solid international trajectory, he was invited several times to work with new orchestras in diverse masterclasses across different countries.
• 2000 Curso de Música de Cámara Conservatorio Superior de Zaragoza (Spain)
• Cursos Internacionales Ensemble XXI (Spain)
• 1990 Jeunesses Musicales de Suisse: Orchestre du XXIX Camp Musical International Swizerland
• Orchestra Internationale Pescara- Orchestra Sinfonica di Pescara: Corsi di Perfezioname Orchestrale 2007 Pescara (Italy).
• International Masterclass de Nimes (France)
• Kaleningrado (Russia)
To Find out more about these two masterclasses organised by Luis Carlos Badía, please click in the blocks below.